Writing quality technical content and scheduling its timely publication on to social platforms. Planning and management of content-flow frequency and consequent social presence.
Role + Responsibilities:
Thorough understanding of social media for business – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Ability to increase ROI within marketing efforts.
- Strong experience of writing technical content containing 800 words or more.
- Hands on experience of achieving better than expected results – Rankings, traffic and conversions.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other major third party analytic tools
- Experience of building high authority websites
- Passion for emerging platforms and full broad knowledge of effective inbound marketing strategies and techniques
- Creating, designing and executing various types of marketing campaigns – Email, content and social media.
- Hands on experience of SEO (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Deep passion for high volume media consumption and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development.
- Strong time management and planning skills
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Extremely good communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors in Technology or equivalent. MBA (Marketing) is a plus point.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience- writing, planning and managing contents.